[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

Re: Any Implementation of S-HTTP available

On Mon, 5 Jun 1995, Greg King wrote:

> At 08:10 PM 6/4/95 -0700, \\Steven C. Dabbs wrote:
> >
> >I've got a copy of httpd modified for SSL running here, was from
> >like ftp.psy.uq.au , can't offer it to you, because i'm in the u.s and
> >that would be a no-no. It appears, without a certificate from RSA, it
> >wont work with netscape, but that can be gotten easily enough, i hear.

I tried to reach this site and it didn't appear to exist.  Is this the
correct URL?

-Alex-

S. Alexander Jacobson             Internet                Virtual Office Inc.
alex@virtual.office.com          Consulting          info@virtual.office.com
http://vo.com/people/alex/           **            http://virtual.office.com
1-212-799-2645 voice             Technology        gopher.virtual.office.com
1-212-799-1075 fax                Strategy         telephone: 1-800-TODAY-VO

Follow-Ups: References: